Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV Specs and Specifications

»                       « « » »

Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV

:- Samsung. mod: GT-I6230. Name = Lite Star TV. nav: Dolfin/Jasmine Webkit. mv: 0.8. Release date = 2010 Octubre. p: touchscreen.

Display Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Screen width = 240 px. Screen height = 320 px. Number of columns = 20. Number of lines = 16. Max image width (viewable) = 228 px. Max image height (viewable) = 280 px. physical screen width = 27 mm. physical screen height = 27 mm.

IMG Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Images : WBMP, BMP, GIF, Animated GIF (gif89a), JPG, PNG. Number of colors = 262144.

Audio Video Streaming Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Streaming preferred protocol = rtsp.

Sound Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Sound : MIDI monophonic, SP MIDI, iMELODY, MP3

J2ME Java Micro Edition Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Compliant to : MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0, MIDP 2.0, CLDC 2.0.

Markup language Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Excellent CSS + Ajax. Preferred markup = html web 4 0. Markup : WML 1.1, WML 1.2, WML 1.3, XHTML basic (XHTML reduced to a minimal set of tags), XHTML MP (XHTML with a minimal set of tags with the addition of a few extra tags to allow for the application of WCSS), HTML version 4.

HTML Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

HTML Preferred DTD to use = xhtml mp1. Viewport META tag. Viewport width use device width as value. Browser with canvas HTML 5 = full.

CSS Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

CSS property width:100% does not work as expected. In those case, one is better off using the max image width to force tables to be the correct size across the screen.. border-image feature, can be used to create fancy buttons = webkit. border-radius feature, can be used for round corners without corner images = webkit. gradient feature, can be used to create gradients purely with CSS = webkit. CSS can refer to pictures as backgrounds and clipping..

HTML Extras Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

HTTP POST method. Basic Authentication (login and password). Accepts an empty < OPTION > value from a < SELECT >.

Securit Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

HTTPS protocol (SSL connections).

Storage Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Max size for the mark-up in a page (XHTML, WML browsers) = 40000 chars. Max url length in requests = 256 chars.

Bearer Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Maximum bandwidth reachable by the device. = 384 kilobits (1 kilobit = 1000 bits).

XHTML Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Supports forms in table. Browser bring you to a separate data entry control". Can define the document title with the title tag.. Preferred charset = utf8. Make phone call string = tel:. Preferred mime type = application/xhtml+xml. File upload. iFrame = full. Cookies. Accepts a cookie set from a different domain (assuming device with default settings).

WTA Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Nokia 'make call' function.

CHTML Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Prefix to initiate a voice call = tel:.

MMS Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

MMS : baseline JPG, static GIF (87a), PNG, BMP, WBMP, AMR, WAV, Monophonic MIDI, SPMIDI, Vcard. Max size of MMS message = 307200 bytes.

SMS - SCKL Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

SMS enabled.

WAP Push Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Supports WAP Push messages.

WML Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV specs

Card title support. Softkey support. Table support. A list of links is the most usable menu format. When presenting a list of links the use of < br / > is suggested for better presentation. input and select elements can/should be placed in a single card rather than on discrete cards. Cannot display images and text on same line. Make phone call string = wtai://wp/mc;. Can skip aligned link row with just one click down.

Object download specs Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV

Max ringtone voices = 1. Displayable colors for a wallpaper = 2 bits/pixel. Screensaver displayable colors = 2 bits/pixel. Displayable colors in pictures = 2 bits/pixel.

2010 Octubre Samsung. GT-I6230. Lite Star TV. Dolfin/Jasmine Webkit. 0.8. 2010 Octubre. touchscreen.

« Previous--- Home ---Next »     More about:
FREE mail subscription



Share with your friends
Android B-Mobile BlackBerry HTC Huawei iPod iPhone LG Motorola Nokia Pantech Samsung Sony Ericsson
Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV

Samsung GT-I6230 Lite Star TV :- Samsung. mod: GT-I6230. Name = Lite Star TV. nav: Dolfin/Jasmine Webkit. mv: 0.8. Release date = 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular